WELCOME, NEW PATIENTS
We are so pleased that you have chosen Hand to Shoulder Therapy for evaluation and treatment of your upper extremity problem.
SCHEDULING YOUR APPOINTMENT
In order to help us deliver the highest quality of care, please be prepared to provide the following information when you call to schedule your appointment:
- Legal Name (Nickname if Applicable)
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Mailing Address
- Insurance Information including Primary and Secondary Insurance Plans, Member #, Group #, and Policy #
- Referring Physician
- Reason for Scheduling a Visit (for example, finger locking, hand numbness, wrist fracture, shoulder pain, etc.)
FOR YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT
It is important that you bring the following materials to your appointment:
- Insurance Cards
- Driver License or other form of Identification
- Emergency Contact Information
- List of Medical Problems
- List of Medications
- Any medical records related to prior evaluation, surgery, or other treatment for your condition.
- Copayments are due at the time of service.